Meghan Markle Approves of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' Engagement

Meghan Markle Approves of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' Engagement

As buzz has been created about Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' engagement, it is also reportedly said that the rumoured couple had visited the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at their house last week, where the actress introduced her boyfriend to her friend Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.

In fact, director Ali Abbas Zafar sent the star a sweet tweet following the claims, hinting at their happy news. According to People, "the couple got engaged a week ago on her 36th birthday while the two were in London". However, when Nick had flown down to India with PeeCee on June 22, she had been happy to spend time with the couple.

'It was a little unprofessional of her to do it so suddenly'. Due to the engagement, the actress quit Salman Khan's Bharat, which was meant to be her Bollywood comeback after two years. The words, "Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are engaged" has created a storm on the national as well as worldwide tabloids.

The Bharat team is now considering roping in Jacqueline Fernandez or Katrina Kaif for the role.

Читайте также: Donald Trump Is Now ‘Putin’s Apprentice,’ Maxine Waters Claims

Oops! Looks like Priyanka didn't get the clean break she must be hoping for.

There are other reasons coming in the limelight for Priyanka's exit from the film.

We'll just wait for PeeCee or Nick to confirm the news! Priya Mishra who is supposed to direct the film which PeeCee will be producing, said, "Work on the biopic has been on for many years, for me it is a work in progress". Bharat producer, Nikhil Namit called her unprofessional.

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Код для вставки в блог

Related Articles