Mac Miller Died of Fentanyl, Cocaine Overdose

Mac Miller Died of Fentanyl, Cocaine Overdose

Mac Miller's sudden death was an accidental overdose of a mix of fentanyl and cocaine, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, which released its toxicology findings Monday.

A coroner has ruled rapper Mac Miller's death an accidental overdose due to a combination of drugs and alcohol.

Paramedics found Miller unresponsive in his Los Angeles home on September 7 and declared him dead soon after. He was found unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. The assistant described him as already being "blue" during the 911 call.

There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.

Amazon offering free holiday shipping to everyone
Beginning today, Amazon is offering free shipping without a minimum purchase amount requirement to all United States customers. Just in time for holiday shopping, Amazon will offer free shipping on all orders arriving in time for Christmas .

A sweep of Miller's home also found Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall. Miller, whose real name was Malcolm McCormick, was from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Just before his death, Miller had announced a joint tour with Thundercat, to start in October.

"That's why this is such a shock", the insider said of the night, People magazine reported.

In August, President Donald Trump urged the Senate to pass a measure to stop synthetic opioid drugs such as fentanyl from being transported into the United States via the U.S. Postal Service system. He had a history of drug and alcohol abuse, but his mother told investigators he had not overdosed in the past. It has taken the life of numerous stars, including Prince and Tom Petty.

Related Articles