Char Kway Teow! One among Singapore’s most liked road meals delicacies, this noodle-based recipe is a no-miss one pot marvel for all you non-veg lovers on the market. So, observe Chef Harsh Garg as he shares his secrets and techniques to a yummy bowl of Char Kway Teow!
Substances required to make Char Kway Teow:
150g flat rice noodles
1 tsp shrimp paste
150g hen breast, thinly sliced
3 eggs, overwhelmed
¼ cup mushrooms, quartered
¼ cup tofu, cubed
¼ cup spring onion greens, sliced
3 tbsp darkish soy sauce
1 tbsp gentle soy sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp oyster sauce
Tips on how to make Char Kway Teow:
1) In a bowl, combine collectively the darkish soy sauce, gentle soy sauce, sugar, and oyster sauce. Put aside.
2) Put together the noodles as per the bundle directions and put aside.
3) Warmth a wok on excessive warmth and add in 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Add the shrimp paste and sauté for about 30 seconds. Then add within the hen and cook dinner for 2-3 minutes, or till the hen is cooked via.
4) Add the mushrooms and tofu and sauté for one more minute.
5) Now add the noodles and toss all the pieces properly.
6) Add within the overwhelmed eggs and incorporate them with the noodles in order that they stick with all the pieces.
7) Then add within the sauce that you’ve got ready in step 1. Toss all the pieces properly to verify all of the noodles and the meat are coated.
8) Lastly, add the spring onions and serve scorching, instantly.