We embrace merchandise we predict are helpful for our readers. In the event you purchase by way of hyperlinks on this web page, we might earn a small fee. Right here’s our course of.
The Good Kitchen provide a meal supply service that gives a alternative of preprepared meals for dwelling supply, both by way of a subscription service or one-off orders.
The Good Kitchen declare to make use of substances from sustainable sources to create nutritious and engaging meals. In addition they emphasize the comfort of meal supply and the standard of their buyer help.
This text discusses The Good Kitchen in additional element, together with the providers they provide, menu examples, different manufacturers, and extra.
The Good Kitchen are an organization that ship preprepared meals on to a buyer’s dwelling.
Clients can subscribe to the service for normal meal supply or order one-off pattern packs or a la carte meals. These choices enable folks to strive The Good Kitchen’s choices earlier than committing to a subscription.
Subscribers select the variety of meals they need and whether or not they want to obtain these meals weekly, biweekly, or month-to-month. An individual can change their subscription or put it on maintain at any time.
With a la carte orders, folks buy the variety of meals they need with out turning into subscribers. The worth of the meals varies relying on the kind of protein they comprise.
The corporate ship the meals without spending a dime anyplace inside the contiguous United States. Product packages comprise up-to-date ingredient listings and dietary data.
Every meal arrives in a microwave-safe tray, permitting the purchaser merely to warmth the tray in a microwave, take away the movie protecting, and eat the meals.
Individuals can maintain the meals frozen for as much as 6 months. As soon as a meal has thawed, an individual ought to eat it inside 72 hours.
The Good Kitchen are within the mid-to-high value vary for meal supply providers, though the worth per meal does go down the extra meals a buyer purchases.
Meals from The Good Kitchen can be found for buy on-line.
Pattern menus from The Good Kitchen embrace the next choices:
- Tex Mex fashion chorizo scramble
- apple sage hen with braised cabbage
- beef pot roast with candy potato mash
- Brunswick stew
The menus change weekly and are seasonal. Subscribers can select meals tailor-made to particular diets, akin to:
Individuals can filter the meal choices by meals allergic reactions, to allow them to view solely the meals which are protected for them to eat. Allergy filter choices embrace dairy-free, egg-free, shellfish-free, and tree nut-free meals.
A buyer may even specify “aversions” to sure meals to restrict their alternatives. Examples of those meals embrace:
The Good Kitchen menu choices can be found to view and buy on-line.
The Good Kitchen state that their facility is totally gluten-free, peanut-free, and soy-free.
The corporate declare to have strict requirements with regards to sourcing substances, following requirements set by:
The Good Kitchen additionally declare to work with farmers and ranchers who follow sustainable farming strategies and supply natural produce.
A 2017 examine of the well being results of consuming natural meals discovered that this food regimen had the potential to cut back:
Additional analysis into the advantages and dangers of meal supply providers is critical to find out whether or not they’re healthful long-term decisions.
Individuals who don’t suppose that The Good Kitchen model is correct for them can contemplate a variety of different meal supply providers, together with:
- Inexperienced Chef: This meal package supply service offers substances and recipes for folks to arrange at dwelling. Purchasers can select from plans tailor-made to sure dietary preferences, akin to Keto, Paleo, Balanced Residing, and Plant-Powered. The entire substances are natural. Be taught extra about Inexperienced Chef right here.
- Freshly: This meal supply service offers preprepared meals. The corporate state that they use solely all-natural substances and that their meals don’t comprise added sugar. They provide dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free decisions. Meal kind filters embrace Curb Energy, Carb Acutely aware, Sodium Sensible, and Protein Powerhouses. Be taught extra about Freshly right here.
- Issue 75: This meal supply service makes use of substances that comprise no hormones, antibiotics, GMOs, gluten, or refined sugars. Individuals can buy a unique variety of ready-to-heat-and-eat meals every week. Plant-based, low calorie, low carb, and keto choices can be found. Be taught extra about Issue 75 right here.
The Good Kitchen say that they distinguish themselves from different meal supply providers through the use of solely sustainably-sourced, all-natural substances within the meals they put together.
The corporate additionally provide purchasers the chance to pick meals for particular dietary plans and promote their responsiveness to reported points with meals allergic reactions and sensitivities.
Individuals can buy particular person meals or subscribe to the service for repeat meal supply.